Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring has Sprung

Spring Break has arrived in Texas! We are drying off after a few days of rainy, soggy weather and the sun has come out again. Our temperatures are pleasantly warm (70's) and soon our roadsides will be speckled with beautiful wildflowers.

I started pulling out my springtime/Easter decorations as soon as my kids birthday party was over in mid-February (more on that this week!). I was ready for spring since we had an unusually warm January/February - really some kids were wearing shorts daily to school!

Join me as I take you on a quick tour of my house decorated for Spring.

I dread the mantle decorating - but I think I have finally figured out something that works for me. {for now, haha}


I got this cute {FREE} printable from Dear Lillie. I'm so happy to have found these...I'll be using her other months later in the year!

I tried to add a little spring to my Ballard Designs inspired cafe shelves.

I showed you yesterday this {FREE} printable I created after being inspired on Pinterest.


My chalkboard and entry table. Side note... apparently chalkboard spray paint is a lot harder to get back to "black" than roll on paint. Anyone else notice this?






Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. H, not sure if u saw my comment but i wouod like to buy a baseball scoreboard from you for 100
    My email is merlodge at gmail

    Thx

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails