Monday, July 18, 2011

Loads & loads of fun

Heeeelllooo!!

My new party of 5 has been keeping me busy! Hence my lack of blogging! But I HAVE been enjoying my new laundry baskets. You can get them them at Wally World for just a few bucks. I figure, if it's going to be sitting around my house all day, it might as well look pretty (vs. my old plastic ones). They almost make laundry fun! Almost.

They also double as a cute catch-all.

Fill em up throughout the day & make just 1 trek upstairs!




It's good to be back! :)

1 comment:

  1. The new baskets are cute! Anything to make laundry a little more fun, right? I also want to thank you for your post on Bloglovin'...oh my goodness! Makes my life soooo much easier!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails