Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Inquiring minds ....

Remember when I asked your opinion on painting my kitchen cabinets? Well, I've had a few people ask me how they turned out. I have been dying to show you, but it's either been in construction, dusty (from all the remodeling), DIRTY (post remodel), or the counters have been loaded with boxes (AND a whole lot of junk!!). So, tonight I had to get things cleared off for a college guy's Bible study my hubby leads. That gave me a bit of space to work with to show you pictures!

I'm still not ready to show you the whole thing because there is absolutely no decorating going on at all yet. So... for now, here's my sneak peek of what it looks like. I am loving my decision!

Here you can see a little bit of the white subway tile backsplash... and my new stainless appliances.

It's been a CRAZY few weeks here (hence the no postings). We spent the week leading up to this past weekend getting the whole house ready including new tile, backsplash, A/C, carpet, cleaning, pool draining/cleaning/refilling, etc all for a move on Saturday. HUGE props to some great guys from our Sunday school class who helped us!!! Then we've had water curses galore... hot water valve issues, ice maker line issues, weird water sounds from our new A/C lines. Add that to my 3 anxious kiddos who don't understand why we can't go swimming RIIIIGHT now because mommy is trying to unpack the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc. Whew, this was SO much easier when they were babies.

We have had fun though in the new backyard after my man did so much work getting the pool ready. So, it may take a little longer than I hoped...but someday this house will turn into a home. And hopefully I'll find some serious inspiration from all you fabulous ladies in the blogosphere!

5 comments:

  1. oooooh I love the color. the knobs are killer cute also!
    Cant wait to see it all together!
    TaƱa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great next to the color of the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the color of those cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh!!! I LOVE!!!! And you should let your kids go swimming whenever they want to with little to no supervision. You are such a mean mom.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails