Are you tired of your accessories??
Instead of buying new ones, just try moving them to new locations around your house.
This was my coffee table yesterday, covered with just about every accessory I own. I cleared end tables, bookcases and my fireplace with the intent to not put anything back in it's same location. It's harder than you think!
I learned a few things in the process...
1. Mix colors & textures to add interest.
2. Use varying heights, even if you have to build things up.
3. Keep things fresh by keeping up with the holidays.
4. Fight the urge to make things symmetrical.
5. And place your favorite things in places that you see the most.
Are your accessories gathering dust? Move them around.
What can it hurt??