Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spotlight Sunday {Lindsay}

I think I am going to eventually, one day, sometime, maybe soon make one of these cute coffee filter wreaths. Colleen put this together from CoBabe in Suburbia
What a cute idea for a faux pumpkin. The Scrap Shoppe created this. I'm not great at keeping real flowers alive so I think it may be real cute with faux stems to use year after year.


This adorable yarn wreath that Lisa at Recaptured Charm created. I love how unique it is and it looks fairly easy to create.

That's all for today... hopefully now my creative juices will start flowing... I am out of ideas. Hobby Lobby here I come!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay
    Thank you so much for including my yarn wreath with the other terrific projects!
    Thanks again,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you for featuring my pumpkin vase!! (After these flower die I'm definitely switching over to fake!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning to do a coffee filter wreath soon too! I really like the color of the one you featured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see the one on my blog that I made?? Super fun and easy!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails