Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{Recipe} Nacho Chicken

It's about time that we had a recipe to share with you! Does this mean that we haen't been cooking much? Well I can't speak for Tiffany...but I for one have needed some motivation! This week I made one of our favorite meals... Nacho Chicken.

Gather your ingredients:
1 Chicken (or 4-5 chicken breasts)
1 bag Doritos (nacho cheese flavor)
1 can corn (whole kernel)
Cheese (grated; to taste)
1 small onion (diced)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1 can Ro-tel tomatoes

Boil and debone chicken. Layer chicken, Doritos, cheese, onion, and corn in casserole dish. Mix soups, milk and tomatoes. Pour over casserole. Top with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes.

Enjoy!

Linking here:
Someday Crafts
My Backyard Eden
The Trendy Treehouse

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh... this looks SO GOOD! I've had something similar but never thought about adding corn! We may be having this really soon :)

    I would love for you to link this up to my What's Cooking Wednesday!

    http://notsohomemade.blogspot.com/2010/11/jazzed-up-jambalaya-1117-whats-cooking.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh delicious delicious delicious
    Im definitely going to have to make this

    MY MOM WOULD LOVE It

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy your recipes! I've made the Golden Chicken, Chicken Braid, and have stuff in my fridge for Italian Crescent. And Taco Soup is always a fave! Thanks for sharing another one.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails