Sunday, October 10, 2010

Spotlight Sunday {Lindsay}

Here are a few new things I've found blog-hopping that I am really excited to share with y'all!! I am constantly amazed at your creativity and wish I had an ounce of it. Seriously... any cute thing I've ever done has probably been copied by someone like you!

Is this not one of the cutest little pillows you've ever seen? A friend of mine recently started a business Monkey See Monkey Do Designs making these and some other cute, cute things. You've got to check her out!

I am loving this adorable wreath Julie from Crae's Creations put together. What a great alternative to the typical fall foliage type wreath. I want one! And...how great is it that Julie has given us a tutorial? Check it out to make one for yourself.


Melanie at Oops! Redone transformed a great armoire with a fun color. She gives me hope for an upcoming furniture re-do I will be attempting. I'm still on the lookout for my perfect color...



I love the simplistic idea Jenn had over at Redberry Barn. She framed a cute napkin! Why don't I think of these cute ideas....seriously.


3 comments:

  1. Lindsay, Thanks for the feature on my Candy Corn Wreath! So happy you found my blog! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet to feature my framed napkin! That made my day! I am your newest follower!
    Have a fantastic day!
    Jenn {redberrybarn}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting my owl! You're the best :) Love checking our your blog & getting great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails