Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spotlight Sunday {Lindsay}

Here are my latest favs from blogland...

I love this funky tulle wreath that Courtney at Between U & Me put together. I went to my local Hob Lob but didn't find any tulle in black, orange or yellow! I want to make one that's just orange and yellow to hang on my shutters so it can last all of Fall.

Crazy cute soap dispensers at Brown Paper Packages.


I LOVE this cute idea for pumpkin topiaries that Gail did over at Gail's Decorative Touch. If my mantel wasn't already decorated I would have totally copied her!


Tashia @ Home Inspired Bliss had a great idea for a revamping her old family calendar. This could be such a cute idea for anything else you need to countdown...Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute ideas! LOVE that tulle wreath! That would be cute in red and pink for Valentine's Day or red, white and blue for July 4th...or.....I could go on and on. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails