Wednesday, October 6, 2010

{Recipe} Chocolate Chip Dip


YUM!!! If you're headed off to some Halloween parties in the near future this is a great recipe to make for an instant hit!

Your Ingredients:
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup (6 oz.) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Graham cracker sticks (I have had a hard time finding these... so I used Scooby Doo graham cracker sticks... even though they look like dog bones they are tasty!)

In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks.

Linking Here:
Someday Crafts

10 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Might be good with pretzels too, salty&sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I have the recipe now!! My kiddos will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 word.....DEEELISH! I have GOT to give this a try to take to some upcoming get-togethers!! YUM!! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and I'd love to have you as a friend at FrouFrou Decor! Be sure to link up your sweet creations each week at my Faboulous Friday Finds Party! Hope to see you there!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moly. insanely good! i want this right now, lol.

    www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! That looks fan-flippin-tastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this looks fabulous! I will add this to my things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute blog. this looks DIVINE. tfs! new follower (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's sooo good! It's also one of my favorite dishes if I'm hosting Bible Study or a party because I can make it ahead of time and put it in the fridge. The last time I made it I had a hard time finding graham cracker sticks, too. Wonder why they don't sell them anymore. I just set out regular graham crackers and nilla wafers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We currently live in China and it is hard to find many ingredients. However....Cream Cheese + vanilla frosting.

    They didn't have choco. chips. Boo! Who doesn't have choco. chips?

    Served with pretzles!! Everyone kept asking how I made it....Dare not tell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sarah Way to improvise!! I have also discovered the joy of eating it with pretzels when the graham cracker sticks ran out... Yum! BTW, did you know I remember you (and your bro) from TWHS? I recently checked out your blog and it looks like you have a fun life! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails