Friday, October 1, 2010

Our long awaited girls trip...

Guess where the That Village House girls will be this Thursday and Friday?!



That's right!!! We are headed to Canton... and can't wait! We've got our lists ready, our bags are packed and we are headed off with three other friends to see what kind of fun things we can bring home that we didn't even know we needed!

And let's be honest... it's also a time for us to check out some things that we will say to each other "I can make that!" So, who knows, maybe we'll come back inspired for more crafty Fridays and home decor changes that our houses need. Well, "need" may be an exaggeration...but we'll go with it anyway.

What about y'all? Anyone else headed there this weekend? Maybe we'll see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could say you'll see me but I'm not about to drive by myself from Dallas to Canton. My goal is next month when it will be even cooler ( I'll be seven months preggo by then and cool weather sounds like heaven) but I am looking forward to the treasures and ideas you gals come back with. Ya'll have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I love in NE, but my aunt lives in Flower Mound and goes to Canton all the time, always picking up something amazing! I never seem to be down there the first weekend of the month...maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails