Saturday, October 16, 2010

Decoupaged Clothespins

If you have 5 seconds (literally, 5 seconds), grab some scrapbook paper and make your chip clips a little bit cuter. If you have another 5 seconds, add a button or an initial!
This card holder, which I picked up from Canton, & which happens to fit PERFECTLY between my desk & hutch, looks even better with my new clothespins. Can you tell I'm excited?? The quickest project EVER!
I was overzealous & decoupaged too many (an easy mistake), so the girls' art shutter got and upgrade too!
Even my chips in the panty are now adorned with colorful clothespins. But I'll save you the picture of my pantry!
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special



Making


Keeping It Simple

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I've been wanting to try it, if it is as quick as you say, maybe I should get started?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I'm thinking Christmas. I have a cookie swap I go to every year, I'm thinking clip my bags of cookies shut with some of those! Jingle Bells attached! Magnets of the fridge, clip Christmas cards to a cute ribbon with those.... ahh the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most excellent and well done! This is going on my list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to try this...Love your card holder ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. click reference Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. click resources I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, click site great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time. click this

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails