Monday, October 25, 2010

De-Cluttering my cabinets

Don't you just love seeing how fellow bloggers "really" live? Well I do... I want to know that these lovely ladies aren't perfect and they live real (and sometimes cluttered) lives! If you enjoy knowing and seeing that then you stopped by That Village House on the right day.

This was our junk cabinet in the kitchen. As you can see... it is a total disaster. It houses the kids craft stuff, candles, cookbooks, medicines, lotions, etc. Finally I had had enough. Things weren't fitting like they used to. I am sure it's got nothing at all to do with the fact that there's no organizational tools whatsover, right? :)



And here's the AFTER! I spent an afternoon clearing out everything and figured out what I wanted the cabinet to house (and what it shouldn't!).



Ahhh... Glorious! I moved all the kids arts & crafts supplies to some neat organizational bins that are in our pantry (which is also getting a makeover that will be featured soon). I love that I can see all my cookbooks and that all my Scentsy bars are no longer falling out of the cabinet when I open the doors and I have a place for my camera bag so it doesn't have to live on the counter anymore. So... get after it... clear out your junk and don't live with clutter anymore! It's the little things that sometimes bring me silly happiness!




5 comments:

  1. oh i agree i have changed some things around and threw stuff out also but its the containers for left overs that just erk me to no end i have no clue where to put them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!! Makes me wish I had the day off to organize my pantry and hall linen closet...

    Have a great day!

    LaKeta
    1luckeegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous. I really need to organize a few areas, especially the closet. I just need to clean it out. Your cabinets look wonderful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so organized now. I'm hosting We're Organized Wednesday through this Saturday and would love for you to join the party. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. click reference I like the valuable information you provide to your articles. click resources I?ll bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. click site I am reasonably sure I?ll learn lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next! click this

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails