Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Call {Round Top}

There's only 3 days left of the Round Top Antique Tradeshow! Lindsay & I made it out there last weekend & found some great deals!! If you're a gal who loves finding hidden treasures, and live in Texas, this is the place to do it!


Here are a few things that we picked up on Saturday...
I bought a few of these boxes for a project that I have in mind...
And I bought these beauties for the new (shared) girl's room
that I'm working on.
Lindsay got a GREAT deal on this dresser.
She's quite the negotiator!!

I should mention that we found almost all of these treasures in Warrenton, not Round Top. Warrenton is just a mile past Round Top & (in my opinion) has better deals and more to choose from. Check out AntiqueWeekend.com for dates, maps, etc. Happy hunting!!

5 comments:

  1. Great finds! Really, really love those beds. I wish I lived closer, that sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I'm flattered that you will be featuring my countdown calendar! I am so in love with how it turned out!

    Great blog! We have a huge antique fair up here in a small town called Walnut, IA. I go every year and find the best stuff!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Tashia @ http://homeinspiredbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The both of you scored big time! I love attending antique tradeshows. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the shoutout on Sunday. I look forward to following your fun projects.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post. I think I took 200 pictures that I am running in about six posts. I heart Round Top, love the population sign. I may share you post in one of mine if that is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stuff! Looking forward to see what you do with the boxes!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails